Welcome to the Business Service Center Online Renewal for business license fees.
You need to contact the Business Service Center office at 576-2287 or
(1) you are opening a new business,
(2) obtaining or renewing your first business license,
(3) reopening a closed business,
(4) Section 5 of the renewal form applies to your business, or
(5) your business has had a change of location, ownership, or business activity
in the last year.
The deadline for renewing business licenses this year is March 15th. A penalty will be assessed on fees paid or postmarked after that date.
Please enter your Business ID and LocationID.
(These are the two-part business license number (or account number), which can be found on the first page of the pre-printed renewal form or on the business license itself.)
This application requires a screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater. To adjust your computer's resolution, right click on your desktop, select Properties, then select Settings.
If deductions are claimed, you must still submit a documentation
sheet – with your business license number on it – itemizing the business
deductions in order to have the deductions approved. These may be e-mailed to
email@example.com or mailed to the BSC office.